Kitchen elements that play it cool.
1. García Cumini’s Unit kitchen module with basalto steel doors, stainless-steel countertop, and Titanio structured lacquer fronts by Cesar.
2. Statuario Maximus 20- or 30-mm marble-effect quartz surfacing by Caesarstone.
3. Edgewater SelectFlo pull-down faucet with multifunction sprayer, all-metal construction, and ceramic disc valves by American Standard.
4. Full-size stainless-steel refrigerator in Pearl Slate automotive-paint finish by True Refrigeration.
5. Classic 36-inch professional series range with plinth legs in light-blue finish by Verona.
6. Paul Schatz’s Echo collection 8-inch handcrafted cement tile in Metamorphosis
by Granada Tile.
7. Alnoinox indoor/outdoor kitchen in stainless steel by Alno.
8. Grande Manhattan inlaid cabinet pulls in hand-finished bronze by Hardware Renaissance.