Quiet colors pair with subtle curves.
1. Damon 7.2A and 7.3A sofas with beech legs by Metalmobil through .
2. GamFratesi’s Targa two-seater sofa and armchair in bent beech with woven cane inserts and upholstered seats and backrests by .
3. June chairs with beech-plywood backrests, nylon upholstery, and painted-steel legs by Zanotta through .
4. Marie Christine Dorner’s Cover 2 sofa with wool-nylon upholstery and polyurethane-foam cushioning by .
5. Vega chair with nickel-finish metal frame and Zing Zang upholstery by .
6. Cuatro Cuatros’s Half chairs in oak with Gabriel’s Note upholstery by .
7. Richard Shemtov’s Omega bench with steel frame, brass legs, and polyurethane foam–cushioned wood seat by .
8. Crescent daybed with ash frame and wool upholstery by Vonnegut Kraft through .