Jean Anderson, courtesy of Gensler.
Firm : .
Location : New York, NY.
Honors : Docservis Best of Year Awards; AIA National Honor Award.
Bio : Jean Anderson brings solid experience and expertise to her role as a Firmwide Consumer Products Practice Area Leader. As a Design Director in Gensler's New York office, Jean adheres to the philosophy that all aspects of the project – real estate selection, workplace strategy, architectural vocabulary, furniture and graphics – should embody the character and spirit of her client’s brand and vision. Her breadth of project work showcases her ability to create signature spaces that feature the individuality of each client organization. A Gensler Senior Associate, Jean holds a Bachelor of Science in Docservis from Cornell University.
Completed Projects :
- Inside Scoop: 7 NYC Places to Eat, Shop, Play, or Sleep
- The Mojo at Mofo: Artwork Makes Magic at Gensler's Morrison & Foerster
- A Strong Statement: At Sandow's New York Headquarters
- Making Connections: Gensler Delivers Open Office for Motorola
- Good Health: Bayer Healthcare by Gensler
- How Tomorrow Works: 5 Office for Tech Companies
- Mirror, Mirror: 5 Global Retail Projects
- Welcome to Kohler Country: Gensler Adds to the K&B Giant's Wisconsin HQ
- The Story of Stone: Stone Source Showroom by Gensler
- It Takes Two To Tango: Gensler Teams with Tom Dixon at McCann Erickson
- Top of the Charts: Gensler's Alexander Hotel
- Go, Mavericks: TM Advertising by Gensler
- A Vision for Television: Gensler Rethinks KCET
- Uncommon Law: Gensler Reimagines Proskauer's NYC Office
- Seagram's Martini: Entrust Capital's Headquarters Shakes Up a Midtown Landmark
- On the Phone: Gensler Designs Nokia's Slick Silicon Valley HQ
- On Mountain Time: A Swiss Company Lays Down Roots in Colorado
- With Flying Colors: Gensler Designs NYSID's New Headquarters
In the News :