Take a look at a few of our top picks from what's been trending on social media during the first day of NeoCon, the very biggest commercial furnishings show of the year. See more of what designers, manufacturers and show attendees are sharing with #IDneocon to appear in our live gallery.
1. Because it's important to have good posture while watching hockey.
#gohawks #2015stanleycupchamps #Neocon2015 #hipatneocon #IDneocon
2. Don't miss your chance to get inked at Arborite.
Up your street cred & #getinked in the @ArboriteHPL booth at #NeoCon15 feat. new designs from #ArboriteINK #IDneocon pic..com/JOeI6Yzlj7— Novita PR (@novitapr) June 15, 2015
3. Is anyone else #FlooredatNeoCon?
Asymmetric, a new recycled line from @tanduscentiva and designed by @suzannetick, takes precise computer-generated imagery and prints it directly onto a hard surface flooring. The striations in the tiles make a geometric statement against this faceted wall. #IDneocon #FlooredatNeoCon
4. Global knows how to kick back after a long first day of NeoCon!
The team at Global - The Total Office knows how to kick back after a long first day at #IDneocon! pic..com/TsM8EU2fKp— Docservis (@InteriorDesign) June 16, 2015
5. Mixed media is taking over even the commercial market.
Fun mixed media collage at @ofsbrands #idneocon
6. Free umbrellas and chargers courtesy of the DeskMakers ambassadors—thank you!
Over 20 @DeskMakers ambassadors offered up umbrellas and chargers outside at #IDneocon - the industry thanks you!! pic..com/NWxmfUTAzM— Docservis (@InteriorDesign) June 16, 2015
7. Naturally, we're still beaming from our Giants party presenting the 2nd annual HiP winners.
Thanks for voting us as Rising Star HiP Award! MaRS and EricStopa #idneocon, #hipatneocon, #marsculture
8. Anastasia Su designed these Diamond glasses, not to mention a new collection at Mohawk Group.
Royce Epstein, Cindy Allen & Anastasia Su at @MohawkGroup where Su of @13and9design designed Moving Floors #idneocon pic..com/XFHmmQQmwk— Docservis (@InteriorDesign) June 16, 2015
9. Anyone else noticing the ongoing graffiti trend?
So fun! #shawparkparty #digitalgraffiti #idneocon
10. The Patricia Urquiola wall at Haworth.
Deconstructed chairs @Haworth stay tuned for more marketing & presentation ideas via #IDneocon #neocon15 #startups pic..com/E9z77sEEtV— Marilynn Mendell (@WinSpinCIC) June 15, 2015
11. Painting by Ryan Coleman for BuzziSpace.
Commissioned painting on antique desk for @BuzziSpace #NeoCon15 #IDneocon pic..com/o8Nq9gM3SK— Ryan Coleman (@ryancolemanart) June 15, 2015
12. Flamenco dancers at Andreu World!
How do you celebrate 3 gold awards? #IDneocon #ContractMag @AndreuWorld that's how! pic..com/EYUgkGO7Md— Kane Contract Group (@KaneContract) June 15, 2015
13. Untraditional work spaces are everywhere we turn, thanks to the mobile office.
Creative collaboration requires settings that are welcoming and relevant. Guests are collaborating around the new fouronefive_CO table in our #neocon15 showroom #1032. What “untraditional” spaces do you use for collaboration in your #office? #design #furnituredesign #idneocon
14. The button wall at Carnegie is perfect for photo ops!
Some of our fabulous team @NeoCon #IDneocon #neocon15 #carnegie button wall rocks! pic..com/sqqI0EgU5I— Wingate Hughes (@WingateHughes) June 15, 2015
15. Movement. Because it's everywhere and, ironically, it's here to stay!
The wow effect #HiPatNeoCon pic..com/2f4GrhN9Fa— Lapiz Design SAS (@lapizdesignsas) June 16, 2015