Take a look at a few of our top picks from what's been trending on social media during the first day of NeoCon, the very biggest commercial furnishings show of the year. See more of what designers, manufacturers and show attendees are sharing with #IDneocon to appear in our live gallery.
1. Because it's important to have good posture while watching hockey.
2. Don't miss your chance to get inked at Arborite.
Up your street cred & in the booth at feat. new designs from— Novita PR (@novitapr)
3. Is anyone else #FlooredatNeoCon?
4. Global knows how to kick back after a long first day of NeoCon!
The team at Global - The Total Office knows how to kick back after a long first day at !— Docservis (@InteriorDesign)
5. Mixed media is taking over even the commercial market.
6. Free umbrellas and chargers courtesy of the DeskMakers ambassadors—thank you!
Over 20 ambassadors offered up umbrellas and chargers outside at - the industry thanks you!!— Docservis (@InteriorDesign)
7. Naturally, we're still beaming from our Giants party presenting the 2nd annual HiP winners.
8. Anastasia Su designed these Diamond glasses, not to mention a new collection at Mohawk Group.
Royce Epstein, Cindy Allen & Anastasia Su at where Su of designed Moving Floors— Docservis (@InteriorDesign)
9. Anyone else noticing the ongoing graffiti trend?
10. The Patricia Urquiola wall at Haworth.
Deconstructed chairs stay tuned for more marketing & presentation ideas via— Marilynn Mendell (@WinSpinCIC)
11. Painting by Ryan Coleman for BuzziSpace.
Commissioned painting on antique desk for— Ryan Coleman (@ryancolemanart)
12. Flamenco dancers at Andreu World!
How do you celebrate 3 gold awards? that's how!— Kane Contract Group (@KaneContract)
13. Untraditional work spaces are everywhere we turn, thanks to the mobile office.
14. The button wall at Carnegie is perfect for photo ops!
Some of our fabulous team button wall rocks!— Wingate Hughes (@WingateHughes)
15. Movement. Because it's everywhere and, ironically, it's here to stay!
The wow effect— Lapiz Design SAS (@lapizdesignsas)